Tools & Methods Bootcamp
This two day bootcamp introduces you to Service Design Tools & Methods in dynamic and interactive workshops. We provide a practical course delivered through a fun but immersive learning experience. You will working in teams on a live brief, identifying real problems and using sense-making and ideation tools to produce diverse ideas.
Learners will acquire an understanding and practice in using some of the key tools and methods of service design. They will develop the knowledge of how these methods can be applied at various stages in the service design process. The bootcamp is relevant for those who wish to develop service design skills and explore how they can be applied across all services.
- The use of tools and methods at different phases
- Examples and case studies
- How personas and empathy mapping apply to user research
- How to use journey mapping to analyse and design services
- The methods of blueprinting
- How the Double Diamond design model maps onto the service design process
- The use of brainstorming and affinity mapping
- The principles and methods of ideation
- How we present initial outcomes
You will be working alongside business, public sector professionals in local government, healthcare and social enterprises focused on how service design can improve quality and get closer to the needs of citizens and customers.
You can access fees and funding information here.
How to Apply
Next Tools & Methods Bootcamp is running on Tuesday 27th and Wednesday 28th March 2018